Sunday, November 16, 2014

Quick Status Update, A.K.A. Holy Crap, This Blog Isn't Dead

Hello once again, everyone!

Man, that was a long hiatus. Now, I guess you're wondering: "Where the heck did hamuka just go?". ...Or maybe you aren't, because, well...


Whatever, let's move on, because I have some news for whoever still cares about this blog.

Ever since the protests against the internet tax ended (officially anyway), I felt that I didn't really have anything to talk about, and thus, decided to just leave blogging for the next day. One day then became 2, then 3, then a week, you know how it is.

In the meantime, I wasn't resting, though; I had exams to do in school (speaking of which, I'll make part 2 of I'm a Middle Schooler sometime this month), and started writing music as well. Yes, that's right. If you're interested, here are the two tracks I made so far (note: I can't be held responsible for any injuries of the ear caused by the music).

But that's enough talking about the issues of the past; let's see what'll happen in the future.
  • Since there will be another large-scale protest tomorrow, as I've said in an earlier post, there will most definitely be an aftermath post about that, and if I'm lucky, and the protests last longer, I might be able to witness it first-hand, and maybe livestream/blog about it. Or at least make a 144p video of it and upload it to Youtube.
  • If people actually like my tracks (which I doubt, but still) I might do more of them, which I'll certainly upload on this blog as well.
  • Most of the time, I'll resort to shorter, maybe 200-300 word posts; though, if I'm in a bad mood, I can still post 1000-word rants about the fact that we as a species are one of the most gullible creatures on the planet.
Overall, I plan on making this a lighter-mood blog in the future. (Even lighter than now, anyway.) But, of course, plans change all the time, so none of these are for certain. In fact, I may ditch this blog as well if there's an emergency situation. But believe me, I'll try my best to evade that option.

Finally, before I end this post, I have a good ol' Hungarian riddle for you guys to keep you entertained.

Dirty Fred, the captain, is 24 years older than the length of his ship in metres. Head-over-Heels Jimmy weighs twice as much as the length of the ship. They're travelling 120km more than the weight of Head-over-Heels Jimmy daily. The number of the sailors is a twentieth of the distance they're travelling in a day in kilometres. There are two less cabins in the ship than there are sailors. Dirty Fred's age is 8 times the amount of cabins in the ship.

How old is the captain?

Have fun with the riddle, and see you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment